"Servant leaders are in the place they belong, with people they love, doing work that is theirs on purpose"
Servant Leadership Development program
Robert Greenleaf was a pioneer in thinking and teaching on Servant Leadership. In his work, true servant leadership is characterized by:
- Those being led growing as persons
- Those who are led becoming healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous and more likely themselves to become servants
- Those who are the least privileged in society benefiting or, at the very least, not being further deprived.
Centros (formerly Center for Sharing) offers a variety of courses and other learning opportunities for individuals and groups who aspire to these outcomes in their communities. It all begins with the desire to serve others, first and foremost. As a servant makes conscious choices, leadership develops.
Through a combination of study, introspection, reflection and relationship building, our courses and learning experiences are about the work of building a better, more loving and just society in the places where servant leaders practice. Communities become healthier as leaders invest values of trust, compassion, service, community and respect wherever they are called to serve.
In these courses we seek to nurture spiritual wellbeing as we:
- Expand our awareness in order to make more intentional choices.
- Strengthen our souls and spirits.
- Clarify our purpose.
- Transform our inner demons.
- Deepen our connections with God, self, others, and creation.
Contact our office for information on upcoming classes and schedules
During our 25 years of teaching
We have had the privilege of working with hundreds of people in communities around the world.
The Call to Community: Fruits of Servant Leadership
The first publication of the CFS, with stories of servant leaders from the around the world.
A collection of PDFS free for you to download to learn more about what we've been up to.